Ask your questions under “Contact” page, and we’ll answer them here! If this would be first time visiting, see this page for some answers about our service.
- Do you have childcare during services?
- Yes, we offer fully staffed childcare for infants. We have structured activities and classes for 4 through 12 years old.
- Do I need to bring anything to services?
- Just yourself, an open mind, willing to worship, and any questions you might have. Bring your bible if you have one.
- How long are services? What’s the format?
- Services start at 10:30 Saturday mornings and generally last until 12:30pm. After that, please join us for Oneg Shabbat (Delight of the Sabbath), a nosh (bite to eat) and lively discussion and fellowship. We sometimes offer Adult classes as well.
- We prefer to dress as if we were going to meet our L-rd and Maker, but come as you are, you do not need your ‘Sunday Best’
- Our Oneg is biblically kosher, so that means if you choose to bring a dish (not required), please – no pork, shellfish, owl, shark or other items prohibited in Leviticus 11/9. (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher for details)
Chosen People Ministries has a wonderful About Messiah section of their site, we encourage you to visit there, and then, visit us!